I need support, how can I contact you?
All support requests should be posted via our client portal at https://client.guru-host.eu and NOT via email. Email requests might take several days to get a reply as they are not handled by all staff and whoever gets the email might be out of the office or busy with other projects. Use always the ticket system.
If you don't remember your password you can use the recovery page at https://client.guru-host.eu/pwreset.php
Once you logged in you will be able to submit your support enquiry.
When you submit your question please include as much information as possible. Tickets with content like "I cannot loggin" does not help at all.
A proper ticket if you can't login to Cpanel for example will be:
- Your static or dynamic IP and roughly the time that you've tried to login.
- The url of the cpanel that you are using
- The domain name that is refer to.
- The username & password
- Are you able to access the domain during that time or both domain and cpanel are not accessible?
- Does anyone else has access to Cpanel? If yes, check with them first that they didn't change the password.
Was this answer helpful?
Please keep in mind that email servers are one of the more stable services running on the...
Error pages are served to Internet users when any one of a variety of errors occur, such as when...
Your POP3 (incoming and outgoing mail) server is either the IP in your setup email, or, if...
Your cPanel Shared Hosting MySQL databases can be backed up by doing the following: Go to...
Your absolute path is the same as what we refer to as the "path to public_html". It...